Saturday 18 January 2014

How long is the longest penis. Is 5 Inches Small

Is 5 inches small? That is the exact size I used to be, and I can tell you that when I was that size I never once gave a girl an orgasm through intercourse alone. I always had to use my fingers and my tongue. Luckily, I studied up on penis enlargement methods and actually did something about my problem: I went from below average to very well hung. Here are the answers to the most common questions about penis enlargement.

What did you do to get a bigger penis?

The first thing I did was lots of research. This enabled me to rule out a lot of frequently talked about penis enlargement methods that were proven to not be effective. It also allowed me to learn about natural penis enlargement, which requires nothing but your hands. The more I read on it, the more convinced I was that it was the best way for me to get a permanently larger penis.

Was this method difficult, unsafe, or uncomfortable?

None of the above. The methods I chose took me about 10 minutes per day to do, and I usually took a couple days per week off. If done correctly, they are completely safe and very comfortable -- even pleasurable! This is the only enlargement method I know that is both safe and completely effective.

How long did it take you to see results?

I started seeing my first permanent length and girth gains within two weeks. From there, I kept going until I reached my target size. Because natural methods increase the actual structure of your penis and cause it to be permanently larger, I was able to stop at that point without having to worry about losing anything I gained. If you study up on natural enlargement and take action like I did, you should see your first gains within two weeks, too. For more information email us hashmiherbal030@gmail.com or call us at +91-9690666166.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen a significant improvement in both length and girth in a flaccid state. More importantly, I have seen approximately 2 inch increase in my erect state! sikander-e-azam plus is a great product… would definitely recommend!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

recent posts

Advertisement